How to Update Your Billing Information in the Client Area
Your billing information is located in the Client Area, and this tutorial will teach you how to update all your necessary billing details. This tutorial will assume that you are already logged into WHMCS. If you are having problems doing that, or don't know how, please view the tutorial named "How to Login to the Client Area".
In the client area menu bar, click on the My Details link. In the My Details screen, you will see your details, including name, address and phone number. In order for payments to be properly processed, this information must be correct. Please confirm all the details.
The next step is to click on the Change Credit Card Details link in the menu bar. You can update your card information, such as expiration date. You can also add a new card. After making any needed changes, click on the Save Changes button.
Click the Client Area link. This is the end of this tutorial. You now know how to update your billing information in the Client Area of WHMCS.
- Reviewing Emails Sent to You in The Client AreaViews: 1948
- How to Update Your Personal Details in the Client AreaViews: 1402
- How to Register a Domain Name in the Client AreaViews: 1481
- Reviewing Your Hosting Packages in the Client AreaViews: 1521
- How to Order Additional Items in the Client AreaViews: 1407