Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd, will not, under any circumstances, tolerate Spam, UBE (Unauthorized Bulk Email), UCE (Unauthorized Commercial Email) or Phishing and will not allow individuals to “hide” behind our services in order to engage in, or to avoid detection from being involved in, these prohibited activities. We have drafted this policy so that every existing and potential Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd. customers are on notice as to the steps Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd. will take to ensure that its services do not become a vehicle or shield for spammers.
Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ITS SERVICES FROM ANY DOMAIN KNOWN TO BE ORIGINATING SPAM AND/OR PHISHING, WITHOUT QUESTION. IF Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd RECEIVES A COMPLAINT AT OUR CONTACT FORM (OR VIA CERTIFIED OR TRACEABLE COURIER MAIL) THAT A DOMAIN NAME IT HAS REGISTERED ON BEHALF OF A Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd CUSTOMER IS TRANSMITTING SPAM, PHISHING, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPUTER PROGRAMS:
- Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd investigate the complaint within 48 hours of its receipt.
- If the complaint appears valid, Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd may at its sole discretion, within 24 hours of this determination: (i) redirect the DNS servers associated with the domain name, thereby deactivating the domain account; and (ii) contact, via email, the Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd customer on whose behalf Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd. registered the domain in question. WHEN Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd CONTACTS YOU ABOUT A COMPLAINT REGARDING YOUR DOMAIN NAME:
- You must respond to the email within 72 hours of it being sent. If you do not respond to the email within 72 hours, Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd will immediately cancel the domain name that is the subject of the complaint investigation.
- Your email response must be sent to the email address specified by Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd.
- In order to protect the identity of the complainant, Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd will not forward complaints and/or headers it receives. Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd may, when necessary, and at its sole discretion, send an example of a complaint to help identify the mailing in question.
- Your response must specifically answer the complaint. Specific responses include but are not limited to: providing conclusive evidence that the complainant affirmatively “opted in” to receive the mail in question from the domain in question, that no Spam transmission occurred, or an acknowledgement of transmitting Spam and a pledge to cease sending Spam and/or having Spam sent on your behalf.
- If Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd, in its sole discretion, considers your response to be inadequate in anyway, Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd will immediately cancel the domain name that is the subject of the complaint investigation.
- If Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd deactivates your account, and determines, in its sole discretion, that your pledge to discontinue the prohibited practice is legitimate and in good faith, you will be charged a mandatory, non-refundable reactivation fee of $50.00. This reactivation fee must be processed by Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd before it reactivates and redirects the DNS servers associated with the domain name that has been the subject of the complaint investigation.
- If Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd receives further complaints regarding the domain name that appear to be valid, Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd will immediately cancel the domain name without any notice to you.
Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AT ANY TIME, AND WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION TO YOU, ANY DOMAIN NAME IT HAS REGISTERED ON YOUR BEHALF, FOR REASONS SET FORTH ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL REFUNDS BE ISSUED IN THE EVENT Coral Magnetic Pty Ltd CANCELS A DOMAIN NAME WHICH HAS BEEN REGISTERED ON YOUR BEHALF, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR CANCELLATION.